Madbid Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We ask for one week to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Customer Service Lead who will review your complaint.
- The Customer Service Lead will attempt to resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement e-mail.
- The Customer Service Lead will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has taken.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the Madbid Legal team to review his/her decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can write to our legal team at:
Global IN Solutions EOOD
24 Aksakov str. entrance A, floor 2, ap. 2,
Sredetz Region, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria