Modified on: Thu, 15 Mar, 2018 at 1:10 PM
Returns for an "Unwanted Product" Within 14 Days (from Date of Receipt)
- You must return "Unwanted Products" within 14 Days after notifying us.
- Please pay standard shipment charge (This will not be refunded).
- Returned product procedure is in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Returned, unopened products will be refunded in full (within 14 days from date product is received).
- If the product has been opened and the seal broken (making it no longer sell-able as brand new), a 90% refund will be offered in accordance with Changing your mind about something you bought. Madbid may also ask you to pay (or reduce your refund) if you’ve reduced the value of the item, e.g. if you wore shoes outside and scuffed the soles
Returns for a "Not as Described" Product within 30 Days (from Date of Receipt)
- You must return the product within 14 days, after notifying Madbid.
- Full refunds will be provided (within 14 days from the date the product is received), shipment charge be refunded in full.
Returns for a "Damaged Product" Within 30 days (from Date of Receipt)
- You MUST contact the manufacturer and request a written confirmation of the manufacturer's response, including: trouble shooting, cause, outcome (if we have to do this, it will increase length of time it takes to refund).
- Please pay standard shipment charge (this will be refunded if the product is damaged).
- The product will be inspected and tested by a Madbid representative.
- If product is confirmed damaged, a refund or exchange will be provided and cost of standard shipment charge will be refunded to the customer (within 14 days from date product is received).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.